The self-automated backwash process requires no moving parts or electronics.
Under development for several years, the patented PolyGeyser® technology is capable of handling ammonia loads 50% – 100% higher than standard bead filters at a fraction of the water loss and head loss.
The innovative backwash process prevents caking and clogging – keeping your day-to-day operations moving along smoothly. The backwash is gentle, keeping the biofilm intact while allowing the system to operate for long periods of time with no maintenance. Suitable for koi ponds up to 12,000 gallons. Excellent performance when combined with a moving bed bioreactor system.
- Automatic backwashing – these filters clean themselves
- PolyGeyser has been tested and proven for over 20 years
- Optional Airlift offers additional energy savings
- Superior biological filtration with 1.5x Bubble Beads
- The biofilm remains protected from frequent backwash cycles
- Simple design has no moving parts to break
- Water loss is reduced – only concentrated sludge is removed